Do you know these words?
- I don't have enough time
- I spend 90 % of the time with data pre-processing
- The processed data are incomplete, poorly documented, inconsistent
- Data visualization is not priority in projects
- People don't understand my statistical results
- My results are ignored because they are visually hidden in the report
- I don't have time to learn the data visualization in-depth
- I don't have a good framework for cleaning and combining data from different sources
- I can't decide which visual presentation to use
- My colleagues don't know how it is time-consuming to create a right data visualization
- My colleagues don't know what is possible
- My tools don't give me the options for exploration and creativity
- My tools are slow and are not flexible / interactive
- I use too many non-cooperating tools
- My tools lack some critical components
- For often repeated operations I don't have the option to define templates
- Learning curve of better tools is very steep
- Licensing of required tools is unclear and the prices are too high
- Available tools have closed me into their environment
- I can't collaborate with people who use R / Python
- I have limitations in implementation (e.g. knowledge of the selected technology)
- I have aversion to programming / scripting
Stagraph is the answer to these common problems and frustrations. If you don't have enough
time or appropriate tools, you have a problem to get the best presentation from your results.
If you spend 90% of time with collecting, editing and statistical processing of input data,
there is not enough time to find the most appropriate presentation of the results and you end
up with basic bar plots or scatter plots. From prepared data, it is often possible to extract
much more results.
In the development of Stagraph, I tried to create a visual framework with which you can work
effectively with the data. A well-designed framework can save you hundreds of hours of boring
and "manual" work. I found a solution in the R language on which the Stagraph is built.
Download, install and immediately use. Installation package (Stagraph + R) contains all the
components for immediate run. The user interface, despite its extensive options, contains
only a very small number of extra dialogs and controls. Moreover, the design is functionally
responsive. In the user interface you always see only what you can use at the time. There is
no need to install additional software or libraries. Stagraph is purely desktop solution,
you don't need to be registered anywhere and don't send your sensitive data anywhere. Stagraph
is fully usable in offline mode. Stagraph has very clear licensing options and you can start
with the Free version that contains most of the available features.
All your actions taken by the visual interface are automatically converted to clear R code.
This will ensure compliance with the reproducibility principle and each of your steps is
documented in R code. Stagraph is a data source agnostic program. Do you have data in CSV
files or Excel? Do you need to load data from databases or web services? Not a problem. You
can get data from practically any source. The question is not whether your data can be
imported but how. Imported data can be cleaned, pre-processed or combined in the program.
For this purpose, you will find a set of combinable features with a clear definition. In
addition, you can use your own processing functions that can be written in SQL or R language.
Statistical graphic is based on the "Grammar of Graphics" in Stahraph. Using this approach,
you can create relatively complex types of visualizations with a small number of steps.
Changing one setting or property, you can fundamentally change the final form of your data
visualization. The overall design of visualizations is based on themes. Stagraph includes
a number of build-in basic themes and each parameter is modifiable. You can create a custom
theme that can be repeatedly used for all your plots and visualizations. Stagraph is focused
on rapid prototyping your data visualizations. Finally, you can publish your results in many
forms - static or interactive and animated, raster or vector, offline or online.
See it in Action » Start with Free Version »